Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Remix Part Three

Everything is going well, but things could be better. They're going to get better.
Last night, after work, I went to Peter's to chill with Bowski. It was a good time. We broke out our friend and us three hung out. Twice. We actually used the stuff that Peter and Pizza had from a long time ago. I didn't know what to expect, but it didn't turn out too bad. LeBeau came up with the idea of using that shit to sharpen our culinary abilities. You guys know what I'm talking about.
I love Matt's story about his adventure at Margarita's with The General. That shit could be in a movie. I can see it now.
I have work again tonight. For the most part, I'm working all week. I'm not sure if I'm going to be down to chill for the week. I should catch up on some stuff I've been meaning to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home