Thursday, June 08, 2006

Super Hangout Time

Fuck dude. Some fucked up shit went down tonight. Allow me to elaborate.
I was talking with my friends from college about my birthday get-together. I said that Wednesday would be a good night to go out to dinner or some shit. Ok. So, I'm waiting for the call, and I don't hear shit from anyone. I'm like, whatever. A part of me suspected that they made plans but someone failed to tell me about it. Maybe that was the cynical part of myself making assumptions, but who knows. At around 6:00, I get a call from Amy asking where I was. I guess Amy and Mallory made plans, but Mallory assumed that Amy would call me, and Amy assumed that Mallory called me. So, in essence, they made plans but somehow forgot to notify me. Yeah. Everyone showed up at the restaurant except me. That is honestly the story of my life. So after Amy called me, I rushed over to the Bertucci's on the Berlin Turnpike. It was a good time. It was nice to see some people (Danielle, Mallory, Linda, Filip, Josh, Amy, and Lucas). I got some excellent presents too.
It was nice for everyone to show up. I really appreciated it.
Afterwards, I asked my brother if he wanted to watch a movie or something, but he didn't want to. I expected a quiet night at home, but Steve and Peter convinced me to go out and chill with them. It was totally worth it. We had a good fucking time, I'll tell you that. After I came home, however, my wonderful mother was up waiting for me. She claimed she smelled smoke on me and she accused me of smoking. She didn't know that we had a bonfire at Peter's house. I don't think she believes me, though. I guess that's her loss. She needs to have more faith in her son, I'll tell you that. I need to take a break from going out, though. I've been going out almost every night for three weeks now. It's getting ridiculous. I gotta calm down.
I absolutely need to go hardcore until Kolonia now. Only Dzo knows what I'm talking about. May God help me on this challenge. I'm going to need all of the fucking help I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home