Sunday, June 04, 2006

Oh My Fucking God

Just let me start off by saying that I am completely ridiculous right now.
Marco Polo had a very very busy night tonight. I felt the pain. Everyone did. I think Lenny said it the best; "Everyone is having a bad night tonight." I got out late. Then I went to Peter's house, and LeBeau was there. We chilled. It was supposed to be the quince, but we couldn't get a hold of Joe. Steve didn't want to either. We were upset. Then, he called back and we got so excited. We ended up going to the bridge. I was very paranoid. For some reason, it made me freak the fuck out this time. We went on the bridge, and Hartford looked really nice. Then we left for a chance in scenery.
We went to McDonalds. It was beat because they didn't have ice cream for sundaes or milkshakes. I didn't get anything. Well, LeBeau ended up buying me a drink because we both said, "turn the music down" to Steve at the same time as we pulled up to order. I called jinx on him and said that he owed me a Coke. I commented on the fact that when people call jinx on someone and demand a Coke from them, they usually don't follow through and redeem the beverage. Most of the time, the fact that they were the first ones to call jinx gives the victor enough satisfaction. This is also analogous to how no one really gives out punches when someone looks at them making sign for "ok" with their hands. Just saying, "GOT 'EM" in an annoying tone of voice suffices these days. The person on the receiving end is still experiencing pain, whether it be physical through the punch, or psychological through the taunt. This time, I demanded the Coke, and he bought one for me. At McDonalds, everyone ate their food in the parking lot and then Peter, LeBeau, and myself stepped outside for a moment. That was good. We then proceeded to Burger King in search of milkshakes. To our disbelief, we were denied after requesting the refreshing dairy beverage. It was very disappointing. I ordered some shit instead. We then went to Wendy's and they were closed. Everyone settled on Slurpees from across the street at Seven-Eleven. Then Steve dropped us off and we went home. I looked in my freezer in search of ice cream and I almost fainted. In my freezer, in a half gallon container, lay my favorite dessert, in the whole wide world. It was a half gallon of Turkey Hill Ice Cream. The flavor was Party Cake. I was so fucking happy when I saw that shit in my house. I thought the day would never come. I thought I was going to have to wait until school got in session again. I could only find that shit in the dining halls. It is so delicious. My second favorite desert is baklava. Now that shit is good. I think my third favorite dessert is the chocolate mousse Grandpa makes. My fourth favorite would be my Mom's Carrot Cake. I'm pretty sure that those are fair rankings.
Tomorrow is going to suck a little. I have to go in to work at 3:30 for a pretty hardcore banquet. Then I'll probably end up going out again and chilling with Peter and Bowski. Summer is going great so far. Everything is on schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home