Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hardly Enough Time

What is up my brothers.
I have to leave for work in a few minutes but I thought I would write something in the piece of shit for a change. I should update this more, but I don't have the time. Actually, that's a lie. I have all the time in the world. I'm just lazy. But then again, when I think about it, I don't have that much time to myself. Within the last few days, I've been goin to work at around 5:00, and getting out at around 10:00. After that, I usually stay out until 2 or 3 in the morning. Then, I usually sleep till 2:00. Then, I have to shower, eat some stuff, and before I know it, it's time to get ready for work again. I've been wanting to watch some movies and shit; I downloaded V for Vendetta a week ago but I didn't get a chance to watch it yet. I heard from a shitload of people that it was good. And when I say shitload, I mean three. I also want to finish up reading Catch-22, so I can start reading some other shit. I want to read as much as I can during the summer because it seems like I never have time for it when school is in session.
Last night I went to the apartment. There were a lot of random ass people there. For a party, on a scale from apple to purple, I'll give it a used condom. Yeah, I know; I'm being pretty generous. Tonight should be a whole lot better. The quince is scheduled to rock at approx. Midnight. I'll wave to you guys from the clouds.
Shit, I gotta start to get ready for work. Maybe I'll finish up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home