Friday, June 09, 2006

Here's a Short One

I'm about to go to work in a few. I'll try to make this short.
Let's start off with yesterday. Work at Marco was slow. I had to stay until later. I saw the old librarian from the middle school there. He was with three of his buddies, drinking at the bar. I remember back in middle school, he used to never crack a smile. I guess he hated his job. Well, last night he was laughing and joking with his friends. He's got a foul mouth too, which I thought was particularly funny. Then I asked him where I could find the periodicals.
Today Kenyon picked me up and we went to go visit EHHS with Bowski. Tekken 5 was being an asshole, as usual, so he didn't let us in. Instead, we went around back and chilled with H and V. I miss those guys. Then we saw some other peeps, talked with them, then went home.
I'm not exactly sure what's going on tonight. It seems like it's one of those nights where everyone is down to do something, but no one knows what to do. Either that, or someone is hiding something somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home